Job 33:28

Saturday, May 28, 2005

My bread maker seems to be working well, I haven't tasted the product yet, but it did mix, kneed, rise and bake the ingredients. It is a Sanyo model, so I was looking at the Sanyo website to see if I could find a link to the breadmaker. I didn't find the bread maker, but I did find a Hello Kitty toaster!

SK-KT21P
Toasts "Hello Kitty" Face on Each Slice
Contemporary Two-Slice Toaster
Decorative Cool-Touch Exterior
Six Shade Settings
Self-Adjusting Bread Guides
LED Power Indicator
Separate Removable Crumb Tray
Cord Storge on Bottom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But who could eat the toast? Goodbye Kitty? :0(

fp

Anonymous said...

Did you know Hello Kitty has a long and involved product line? I have seen the Hello Kitty VW bug, I sent you those feminine products with the kitty emblazoned on them, of course there are the home appliances (the toaster, the vacuum, the blender - he he, cat in a blender joke comes to mind)... but my first intro to Hello Kitty stuff was my boss at the map store who told me (believe me, I didn't ask) that she ordered a HK vibrator online from Japan. eeew!

I saw a kid on a school trip with a silver wallet, a misprinted knockoff, and I wanted to send you one. Instead of HELLO KITTY, it said HELL KITTY. That little devil! But I can't find one anywhere!