Job 33:28

Friday, February 25, 2005

Hey- looking for love, check out craigslist! I found this beauty!

I am gay, for now.
Reply to:
anon-59780756@craigslist.orgDate: 2005-02-14, 9:24PM CSTI am a very cute 5'11", built like a boxer, witty, have sparkly green eyes and curly brown hair, and possess nice fashion sense. I have a wavering sexual preference; lately it's been men, but I am looking for a good woman for reproductive and companionship purposes. I can redecorate your house, host your dinner parties, eat your snatch like there's no tomorrow, and impress your mother with my non-nelly ways. I am successful (self employed; partner in a branding consultancy - my role is primarily that of creative director), have very little debt, and own an excruciatingly cute beagle looking for a mommy. I have many straight girl friends who can vouch for my urge to smooch and talent in the sack. I'd do my best friend and try to knock her up, but she's into black professors and while I can be a social chameleon, I can never fake THAT. You should be tall, curvy, mouthy, occasionally vulgar, into pasta and vodka, tolerant of beagles, and wanting a child within the next 3 to 5 years. I don't mind smokers, alcoholics, bipolar freaks, crazy exes, gambling issues, strange parents, or neuroses. Just let me dress you in well-chosen items from Kohl's. I iron like a Korean woman, cook like an Italian grandmother, and am pretty good about taking out the trash. Let me treat you right and give you a baby, baby. It will definitely be worth your while. I won't cheat on you with other chicks, that's for sure.it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
59780756

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who has more fun than people? Seriously, who? You gotta love 'em. I'm proud to be one!
FP
P.S. Craigslist is a pretty cool site - thanks. Nothing as entertaining on Louisville's page though.

Anonymous said...

sounds like the perfect guy! Sign me up!!!! (I wonder if he lives in a trendy part of town.... hopefully not TOO trendy)

summer