Job 33:28

Sunday, January 30, 2005

I've pretty much convinced myself to drop grammar. I've never dropped a class before, but I've never failed a class before either and I feel something new will certainly occur this semester. I'm not ready for grammar. I know if I worked really hard, and dedicated alot of time and effort I would pass the class, but I'm not sure this is the time for all that. I need to get an A in my reading/writing class to boost my GPA in case tragedy strikes later. Both classes are alot of work (same crazy, excited prof I had last semester, not the one who thought I was a cheater, the other one.)

I've worked out my plan as well. I'm pretty sure I can convince them to transfer 6 credits. That leaves a remainder of 18 credits needed-- 6 credits of electives, 12 credits of required courses. I'm taking 3 credits this semester (if I drop grammar) That leaves 15 credits and comps to finish the degree. I can probably take 3 credits in the summer and 6 in the fall and 6 in the spring and comps.

I've also given some thought to going back to school full time and getting a part time job. Ah well, one day at a time. Either way, the ultimate goal is to graduated May 2006, maybe I'll get a ring this time (a graduation ring! I'm talking about graduate school! Not Bible college!) . Sparkly things do motivate me so.

1 comment:

shannon peterson said...

A graduation ring stupid!