Job 33:28

Sunday, December 19, 2004

I dreamed I was cutting out my ingrown toenail, and when I finally got it trimmed back so that it wouldn't hurt me, I pulled the toe nail back to see what was behind it and there were balls of yarn, papers and toys under there. I started to pull them out, but it was like an endless cavern!

I don't know what that means.

I also dreamed that I was cleaning someone's house and I noticed that the walls and blinds were especially dirty. I started scrubbing them down and the dirt was coming off easily. But they stopped me from cleaning because they said the paint would come off and the dyes in the curtains and blinds would run. I thought to myself in my dream that it would be better to have faded, clean walls and blinds than to have dirty ones, or they should just buy new if they were so worried about the colors.

I don't know what that means either.

No comments: