Job 33:28

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Age eight: I've seen the world-

a child molester rolling by slowly in a beat up Caddy-
In motion

the 'fuck rock' just behind the fence in the woods-
In action

a used condom on the playground-
In full view

the ambulence came-- fat Pam O.D.ed . . .again
she can't do it right

Brenda had my brother's abortion . . .
sophmore year

patty-cake?
You know this one?
"Peanut butter mother fucker, two time bitch
mess around with me you get your ass kicked
'cause I'm a TT tucker and a bad mother fucker."
Mother goose has flown

Mouse was arrested-
all his kids got lice-
his house aint nothin' but roaches nohow

If you touch me there again, I'm telling my mom,
and she'll kill you-- you know she's crazy.
For real.

What'chu laughin' at fool? You on welfare too!

Age eight. I've seen the world.

motion
action
full view
dying
killing
rhyming
incarcerated
crazy
living
life of mine
age eight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having reаd this I thοught it waѕ гatheг еnlightening.

I apрrecіatе you spendіng some time
and effort tο put thiѕ cοntent tοgether.
I once again find mysеlf pегsοnаlly ѕpenԁing
ωaу too muсh tіme both reading аnd commenting.

Вut so whаt, it waѕ still ωorth it!


my page loans for bad credit
my web page - loans for bad credit