Job 33:28

Thursday, November 21, 2002

I took a “psychic test”. When the page first opened up, I was looking for the directions for the test, I didn’t see them anywhere on the page, and then I thought, “Wait, is this part of the test? Am I just supposed to know what to do?” I thought about it for a little while, didn’t come up with anything, figuring I wasn’t psychic but I clicked on the first graphic anyway, which (don’t I feel sheepish) led to the directions for the first test.

The first test was a “precognition” test. I was to click one of four boxes, guessing which one was going to be chosen randomly as the correct box. I did it 75 times (it went really fast, maybe 4 minutes tops for the whole set) I got 31% correct. That is 95 to 1 odds of guessing right. I was ranked # 5 of 120 people who had taken the test that day. Whoo-hoo! I’m semi-psychic!

On the next test I was to choose the correct card (which had already been chosen), and if I didn’t get it, I was to keep on guessing until I got it. For some reason, I didn’t do so hot on that one. I don’t know what the difference was but I missed almost every time. I ended up with .2 to 1 odds ranked # 61 of 82 people who took the test that day.

For remote viewing I started out really well, I was supposed to guess what picture was going to be shown. I got the first one right on (food on a table) I missed the next 6. I was ranked # 20 of 57.

On the last test I was feeling psychic again. I was to look at a blank square, pick a spot on the square where I thought the “target” was (it was a little itty bitty target). After I guessed, the target showed up to let me know how far off I was. I ended up with 12 to 1 odds, ranked # 4 of 86. Supposedly people good at this test didn't get lost and/or find lost things quickly. What I don’t understand is why after such a ranking, I am always freaking lost and looking for something I put somewhere "safe"?!

Maybe I should ask a psychic.

No comments: