Job 33:28

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I remember when I was in kindergarten I used to walk to school with my friend Donny. My mother never worried about us getting lost, because Donny knew the way. He had been to kindergarten the year before me too. In the autum, we would walk, crunch, kick-- splash through the fallen leaves. Northern PA in the autum is beautiful, the air is crisp the trees are abundent and the colors are spectacular. I would look for pink leaves as we walked along (which I could occationally find in the mix of reds, oranges, yellows and greens.) Donny would look for blue leaves, (which may be one of the reasons why he spent the year before me, the year with me and the year after me in kindergarten.)

I miss the leaves. I wonder if Donny ever made it out of kindergarten.

No comments: