Job 33:28

Thursday, September 26, 2002

Summer: Because we were talking about David and Justin having ass sex a while ago. Did you get that?
Shannon: No, (turns on recorder) but I’ll turn it on now for any future references you’d like to make.
Sum: Any future refernces to what?
Shan: Ass sex.
Sum: (laughing)
Shan: Yeah
Sum: (laughing)
Justin: You’re all, heh-heh-heh ‘Shannon said ass sex’
Mirranda: Wow, I missed somethin’
Shan: Summer’s craking up
Flossie: Shannon said ‘ass sex’
Sum: (laughing)
Krista: An’ Summer’s just . . . dyin’
Mirranda: Wow . . .
Sum: (laughing)
Shannon: Anybody else wanna say it? Keep’er goin’
Mirranda: One time,
Krista: See, I don’t think it would phase her (Shannon interupting: 'Ass sex') if I said ‘ass sex’
Sum: It was funny that Shannon said ‘ass sex’
Mirranda: Oh, I know it was funny
Sum: Then you were like, ‘Shannon said ass sex’
Mirranda: One time I was teaching preschool one of my kids said somethin’ and he said “shiit” and I’d thought he’s said aybe “shoot” and I just didn’t understand’im and he kept sayin’ and and finally I was like, “Dylan, what are you sayin’? And the kid next to him turned to me and said, “he said shit.”
Sum: laughing
Melissa: Oh my God
David: Today, today one of my students was doing a play on the word sophmore and refered to the girls as ‘softwhores’
Shan: softwhores
David: Yeah, he got in trouble for that
Mel: Is that what happened during 8th period?
Dav: 7th period, that was what I was complaining about
Mel: What happened during 8th period?
Dav: It was really sweet
Mel: huh? You can’t tell everybody? (overlapping) Dav: I’m not going to tell it around them ‘cause then they’ll be all awwwwwh-eeahhh
Mel: Do it
Krista: Come on David share . . .
Mirranda: Yeah, you’re not sharing all your life with us, David
David: I don’t share all the meaningful stuff
Shan: Come on share
Krista: Just cough it up
David: All right, what it was, was, um, there’s a class across the hallway from me . .
Sum: Shannon said ‘ass sex’
(laughing)
Krista: So, anyway, David, what happened?
David: Class across the hall way, uh Miss Youngblood’s class- she teaches junior level, I
teach sophmores, an’ so it’s interesting, ‘cause I always like to keep up with my students to see, you know, that they’re keeping up with the other students
Sum: sure
David: Because if all my student’s are progressivly dumber than everyone elses-
Sum: it’s a problem
Dav: Then that means I- I messed up somewhere. This is like her favorite class, Miss Youngblood, her favorite class- an’ I peered in there and they’ve got like about 10 of my old students, like, it is literally like an all-star class of someof my favorite students
Sum: Cool
Dav: Like my-my most gifted, intelligent, creative. . . just kind students, they’re all wonderful . . .
Mel: alright . . .
Dav: Part of the story is telling the story the story (Mel: Oh . . . right . . .) there’s no punch line
Sum: There’s no punch line
Mirranda: Wai-Wai-Wait, Shannon knows one
Shannon: That’s how my stories are
Summer (laughing)
Shannon: Ass sex
David: Ass sex, at the very end, that’s the punch line
Sum: (laughing)
Mel: So, you came in, and they were all there. . .




No comments: