Job 33:28

Wednesday, February 01, 2023

snow day-no go day

 It's our annual snow day in North Texas.  T went outside and when she came in she said, "It's too cold out there, it makes my brain hurt."  Yes.  Yes to that.  We, as a state, are sorely underprepared for all winter outbreaks.

Of course, now that all things are shut down I feel an overwhelming need to get my eyebrows shaped and my hair cut.  For weeks- perhaps months I've been telling myself "I need to get this done." Alas, I rarely listen to the good advice I give myself.  So, here I am with wild bushy eyebrows and hair in need of serious attention.  Here I am also ice locked in the house for the next few days of winter.  As so as winter has passed the urgency of my hairiness will also pass.

As it turns out crazy bushy eyebrows are all the rage these days.


No comments: