Job 33:28

Friday, January 20, 2023

Bible verse diagraming or mapping


 This is called Bible verse diagraming or mapping. I just learned about it.  This style is called “The James Method.” You can buy digital or paper notebook templates at The James Method, or you can be cheap like me and make your own template in your notebook that you already carry around all the time anyway.

It took longer than I expected- and I tried to keep it pretty basic.  This one took me about an hour.  I used a  Bible app on my iPad, and online dictionary and Google to complete it-as well as a notebook, pen, and highlighters- obviously.

It was a good exercise-I think I will continue on with it.  This verse was the verse of the day from the Bible app- and I used the first version that popped up as my main verse.  I chose the other versions NASB and KJV because NASB is close to word-for-word and KJV is classic right?  I suppose if I had more room and ambition I would have also used NIV.  The main verse is in “EASY English Version.”  I think it is intended for English learners.  

No comments: