Job 33:28

Sunday, November 07, 2021

November is writing month

 November is nanowrimo and while I won't be writing a novel, I think I can commit to writing some blogs.


I'm already 7 days behind!

Here is today's bit.

This is how I make things:

I decided to make a cute knit gnome.  I made a white beard, red hat, and red body. There was only a little bit of beard yarn left, so I decided to use it up making more beards.  There was enough for two more beards, and a bit left for the trim of a blue hat.  So, now I had three beards, and two hats, and one body.  I made a white body but didn't like it with the blue hat, so I made a blue body.  Now I just needed a white hat.  But I slept before I started on that, so I forgot and made another white body instead.  At that point, I had three beards, two hats, and four bodies.  I had to get out some more fuzzy yarn to make the brim of two more hats and one more beard that I needed.  I made the beard, but then I found a beard that I had already made for a different gnome. The count was five beards, four bodies, and two hats. 

At this moment I need one body, and three hats and five noses.

I realized that none of this really displeases me. I like to have clusters of things in groups of 5 or 8.  Once I get my gaggle together I'll post a pic of the gang.

No comments: