Job 33:28

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

isolation day 3

The girls and I are home for a few weeks.  We are observing social distancing- modified.  I've let the girls go visit with the neighbor kids.  Thursday we plan to go visit my aunt and cousin.  D is still going to work, and T will go to daycare twice a week as long as it is open. 

I will start teaching classes from home next week- and the girls should start getting online lessons from their school next week.  We just need to make it through the last 8 weeks of the semester, and 12 more weeks until the end of the school year.

Yesterday was kind of messy- today has been quiet.  E was up early, L not until 11:00, T is still sleeping at 1:00pm!  Poor little monkey- I think she might have an earache. 

E and L got new computers so they can do their school work to finish out the year.  I got them started on a Chrome extension typing club.  I need to take a look around online to find other educational sites they might enjoy.

 I made a list of things for the girls to do today.  E is all over it- L is not.

I was thinking of putting the tent up today for an outdoor classroom/playroom/reading room, but the news said flash floods--- so I'll wait. :)

This is not a bad time- just a different time, let us all take a deep breath and do our best.


No comments: