Job 33:28

Tuesday, October 08, 2019

day 23 5:23 am

There is no good reason to be awake at 5:23 am. The problem is I've been awake for much longer than that- but since I don't have a working watch, my phone wasn't charged and Alexa thought I said, "Set an alarm for 5:15" instead of  "5:50" I decided to get up.

Maybe it's anxiety.  I don't have it together.  I can't get it together.  Every time I even start to get my crap together someone comes along and scatters the crap to the four corners.  That's not even metaphorical. I mean literally, boxes of junk I've gathered to throw away, donate, sort through to redistribute in more logical places- scattered by someone- usually a very short and cute someone, but also sometimes just by me because I'm looking for something frantically.

Laundry, dishes, dirty bathrooms- toys everywhere and of course the scattered junk.  So, when I get up early, what do I do to alleviate the anxiety?  Blog of course.  I have goals to meet.

I'll do useful things too- I'm already charging my phone and my watch.  I'll make some tea and maybe fold some laundry.  It's almost time to get up anyway.

No comments: