Job 33:28

Monday, August 12, 2013

god head

In the past each time I had a dream I couldn't stop thinking about the next day or longer I would write it down so I wouldn't forget- so I could think about it later, or other people could think about it with me.  The I stopped writing things down- what a lazy habit to not write things down.  :0)

Here's the dream:  There was a scientific equation.  It was something commonly known, well accepted and simple.  I don't remember what the equation was, but something like E=mc2.

There was also an archeological discovery which was making news.  It was an enormous head of a statue of an ancient god.  Just the head was over two stories tall.  It was an unknown god.  In the eye of the statue a complex equation was carved.  Many linguists, cryptologists, scientists and mathematicians tried for many years to break the code and understand the equation.

Finally someone broke the code, and also understood that by combining the ancient complex equation with the modern simple equation there would be a massive leap in the course of human technology.  We would suddenly be far more advanced than we had ever dreamed of being.

End of dream.

So when I woke up I thought about implications of such an event.  What power might that person who broke the code possess?  How does the fact that the ancient code was written in the eye of a god factor into the story?

When I told D. his first question was, "What was the technological advance?"  Interestingly I understood that was a detail that wasn't actually important to the 'message' of the dream. However, it is very interesting to imagine what the advance could have been . . . space travel, advances in food production, longer lives . . .

Imagine what it could be, and imagine the one person who might have control over it world wide.

Imagine a false god giving information to a false prophet.

Imagine an antichrist with the future of mankind in his hands.

1 comment:

Anonimo said...

hey good job! i usually read your blog and it is so interesting!

descalcificador de agua