Job 33:28

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

lazy days of summer ...

These are my "lazy days" of summer.  MIL says two toddlers are better than one, so as long as she has the cousin she prefers to take EJ too.  So, I get up at 6:30 and send baby and daddy on their way and I go back to bed.  I thought about not going back to bed this morning, but the bed won.  Then I thought that I should get up at 9:00, but the bed is really strong, so I finally won at about 9:45.  How great is that?

I got up and had a bowl of Coco Puffs, which I didn't have to share. (Not sharing food is such a rare occurrence these days it is notable.)  Then I spent 30+ minutes mindlessly looking at Pintrest on the iPad that is soon going the way of my lazy days (bye-bye.)

Blogging, howering, Bible reading and off to a meeting at work to say again bye-bye.

It was a hard decision, but I think it is the right one.  Our budget will be tight, but being home for EJ and the newbie will be great and having time to get settled in "the big house" will help me to feel more relaxed (I think.)

I'm sure not getting much done by way of packing around here.  C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not in a position to see this website properly on my telephone :
(

my blog :: having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage