Job 33:28

Monday, June 11, 2012

Someone stole my broom from in front of my front door.  I was washing the walk way in front of our apt, so I left the broom out to dry and it disappeared.  One friend suggested that the dog took it.  To be honest I would very much like to watch either one of our dogs take a broom.  Besides the fact that the broom probably weighs as much as one of them and is about 20 times longer than the other ones legs, our dogs are afraid of brooms.  They act like the were beaten with brooms in their early years.  I know for sure neither of them ever was.  Maybe they are remembering an earlier incarnation.  She said her dog love brooms and she has to lock her dog up when she sweeps because she is always trying to take it away from her.

I thought I had weird dogs.

No comments: