Job 33:28

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The other day I was in the store when a woman commented on how cute EJ was.  I said thanks.  She said, "Look at those cheeks!  I just want to bite them!"  I looked at her.  Then she said, "In a good way."

She wants to bite by baby in a good way  . . .

But really I knew what she meant.  I have a friend who said that when she had her babies she wanted to eat them, and some times she would nibble on their fingers and toes.  She was concerned about her desire to eat her young (especially as she's a vegetarian) so she talked to her therapist about it and she said it wasn't that uncommon.

Weird.

I've never wanted to eat my baby, but I have had to urge to lick her.  Ok I HAVE licked her, once . . . or twice or so.

It was less about deliciousness and more about grooming, I wanted to lick her like a mamma cat licks a kitten.

Odd.

No comments: