Job 33:28

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Occationally I get the idea that I want to learn French.  I have that feeling right now.  I'm in the modern languages lab at TCU and I started listening to the French lab homework and realized I could pick out about 75% of French one lesson one video.  So I started wondering when French classes were held, if I could take one, and how much it would cost. 

I often think (and say) that I don't want to learn anything new, but the truth is I like learning new things.  I know that's why I hardly ever repeat a knitting or crochet or sewing pattern.  Once I have conquered a pattern I feel accomplished and move on.  There are so many things I would like make again, but there are so many more things that I would like to make for the first time.

Maybe someday I will learn French . . .

No comments: