Job 33:28

Monday, August 30, 2010

I want a sharpie liquid pencil!

I love Sharpie brand. So what if it does bleed through the paper- it's so vibrant, which makes dull lives more exciting! If that's all it took right?

I'm considering the fact that I may need a satallite radio.

I need to go grocery shopping because I just ate something weird for lunch. Possibly the goal of my diet is "less wierd." That has not been definitively defined.

I think my dog wants to break up with me. Boo! He's been staying with the BF while I was jobless/homeless. The BF has a 'magic door' to the outside, (doggie door)and his little doggie buddy, Louie. I've got a carpet he's not allowed to pee on, no magic door, no Louie, a leash he always has to wear outside, and a box I make him sleep in at night. (It's for his own good.) I think the only reason he comes home with me sometimes is because he likes the car ride.

Buzz come home!

No comments: