Job 33:28

Thursday, July 29, 2010

AHH!  My blog is working correctly again!

I'm almost done moving everything into my new 'kitchen included' apartment.  It's a 'mixed neighborhood' which means I'm the only one around here driving a Prius, because white people like Priuses (it's # 60 on the list of "Things White People Like.")  I didn't make it up.

I have man furniture, which was cheap so I can't complain much.  Who knows how much flatulence has been absorbed by my reclining sofa and two reclining chairs.  I'm going to Fabreeze them. 

I have a whole room I can't even get into for all the stuff piled in and around it- instead of beginning the the long process of organizing that stuff, I finished my book, My Sister's Keeper, which was tragical. 

Eventually I'll have to buy real sheets and take my sock monkey sheet off my new bed.  The only defect of my new bed is a squeak in one of the legs when I roll over.  Nothing a little W-D 40 can't fix.

The thumping beat of the car base outside my window matches my heart beat- how annoying.

I've got to get a picture of the "OMG Donuts!" sign.

I stapled a camel blanket to my window to block out the security lighting.  I suppose that will eventually go the way of the sock money sheet.  I should grow up and get real curtains. 

I had ice-cream and potato chips and cherries for dinner.  I'm starting a diet Monday.

You spin me right round baby-right-round-round-round.

No comments: