Job 33:28

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Things that are green- frogs, peas etc.  This week and weekend I've been making things- green things and sewing things.  I haven't had my sewing machine out in about a month.  This weekend I made four dolls.  I had their little heads cut out, but no little bodies because the pattern I'd been using was difficult to turn right side out.  I modified it to make it easier.  I think they turned out kinda cute for ugly babies.  I restarted another doll as well.  She is from a nut cracker doll pattern, but for whatever reason I decided to cut her fabric out of black with a tan skirt.  I thought I could either change the skirt to black and make her into a witch doll or I could give her the tan skirt and an apron or some other clothes and make her a prairie woman.

Well, my prairie witch  didn't get done, but I now have 4 little green crocheted balls. Depending on how I feel when the 5th one is done, they will either turn into chubby little frogs or peas in a pod or a combination both- I mean like maybe three peas and 2 frogs, not a frog in a pod.  That would be weird. 

No comments: