Job 33:28

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm currently wearing a moo-moo (or is it mu-mu?) I just looked it up- seems either 'moo-moo' or 'muu-muu' is acceptable.

As for why I'm wearing a moo-moo. I'll tell you- it was all the rage in my neighborhood in India, additionally I just found it in my closet. It's really really comfortable. Wow. Impressive.

To bad it's so very ugly. It's sort of like a table cloth, folded in half, seemed up the sides (holes left for arms) and another hole for my head. There is a drawstring belt, but the drawstring has been lost . . .

It is dark blue with a white batik design down the front and back center, repeated on each side and around the arm holes.

While it does make me feel like an India house wife, I'm way too lazy to start slapping my laundry on rocks.

No comments: