Job 33:28

Saturday, June 27, 2009


While I'm still in love with tomatoes- I am also now fascinated with Giant Squid- aka Kraken!

A quote I found while researching:

"The male giant squid has to use a puny 15-gram brain to coordinate 150 kilograms of weight, 10 metres of length and a 1.5-metre-long penis... He physically plunges this penis into the female's arms, which are rather unfortunately right next to her beak. Because he is coordinating so much with so little, I think occasionally bits get chewed off when they inadvertently get too close to the beak."

And now I will go watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2

Oh yeah- and angler fish too! Saw an interesting picture of a blob fish while researching that- would you believe I have a knitting pattern for a tomato, an angler fish (with or without parasitic
male) and a kraken all in one book?

Knitting can be so educational.

No comments: