Job 33:28

Friday, June 19, 2009

I have a moth infestation- that is not cool with me. It's like they appear out of nowhere! I kill at least two every day! That may not seem like alot, but when's the last time any of you have killed two moths a day in your house/apartment? FOR MONTHS! (This question only applies to people who do not live in the 3rd world) What the heck? What are they doing? Why are they plaguing me!? Where do they come from? What do they WANT!? I feel like a crazy person following them around trying to smack them down. (The are surprisingly agile and hardy.)

I had a car infested with sugar ants once. It was awful, but only lasted for about an hour, a very important hour- While I can swear it really happened, all the facts seem to point to a nervous imagination at work during a driving test.

I had a class room infested with gnats once. It was like teaching in a psycho ward. It was a dimly lit room, so standing in the front I couldn't see the gnats, but the students were all out there swatting at the air and smacking the desks with zeal. Once I figured out what was going on it was less disconcerting, but still- it's hard to stay on track in that kind of bedlam.

No comments: