Job 33:28

Friday, May 29, 2009

I've been reading Trixie Belden- she's like Nancy Drew, but less cool I suppose. The books were written starting in the late 1940s and continued on for a while I suppose- there are 38 or more books. I used to read them when I was a kid- I think my mom used to read them when she was a kid- and she bought them for me at garage sales when she would find them.

They are so wholesome- all the kids are super nice boys and girls- who also happen to solve mysteries. I don't know if I know what's going to happen from the beginning because they are very childish stories or if I somehow remember them- I'm sure I read most the 38 available.

Back to Trixie- I have the first three books and #10. I think I'll look for the last book in the series so I will know how it ends- no use reading them all again! :)

No comments: