Job 33:28

Sunday, May 03, 2009

I crocheted myself a tomato- turns out he's not psychotic at all. I tried. I made him one giant-crazy eye. Then I thought for sure he needed two giant-crazy eyes, but when I put them on they weren't right at all. One giant crazy eye was slightly larger than other giant-crazy eye, they didn't look right with or without eyelids . . . so in the end my little tomato got two cute little embroidered eyes- like monkey eyes. (If you can imagine.) That wasn't enough so he also got a cute little button nose. What a cute little innocent tomato- like the tomato next door. It's too dark to take a picture.

I also finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today. Very dramatic. I also went to Goodwill. I bought three dresses two skirts and six dog toys for about $35.00. What a deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you score a good goodwill?? and why aren't there pcitures of the tomato?

I have already eaten Indian food again this week. Meeting my quota for the days ahead.

pk