Job 33:28

Monday, April 27, 2009

My students, being my ever present news source told me to be careful about swine flu-Well, acually they said "Sween flu" to which I negotiated out the understanding of Swine- you man like a pig? Pork? Yeah- SWINE like FINE- ok, I'll watch out for pigs, and recently returning Mexicans- One student said her mother called her to see if she was ok from the tornado- (we had a tornado?) and the swine flu--

In other news- maybe Jesus did die on a Wednesday- I just read an article all about how the pope and the Pharisees conspired against us to mislead us into Sunday worship and a "good" Friday. Don't worry the author assures us we will still go to heaven even if we are wrong.

http://ad2004.com/prophecytruths/Articles/Prophecy/3days3nights.html

Uh- I've just been informed that blogging is so out of fashion and I should be "twittering" pshaw!

No comments: