Job 33:28

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I just looked at some of my old blogs- older, a few weeks ago blogs.
Update: I finished the elf, I finished the dragon, I finished the owl, last night I finished some tiny safety cones, which like all other above mentioned things, have no real purpose aside from being cute.
I have one leg left on the the 'socktopus' (octopus wearing socks.) What? I didn't make it up, I'm just following the pattern. It's wearing tube socks, ever so cute- really.
Next, on to the doxie I started some time ago, and fix the scarves that aren't quite right. I have other plans and projects too- but one day and project at a time seems to be working for me right now.
Pictures of many projects and things to follow . . . eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

want to see socktopus!! :D and tiny cones. make tiny hybrid car to let the socktopus drive in and out of the tiny cones...