Job 33:28

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"It's a pity there's not you in class today."

One of my students wrote that to me the day I missed class. I just noticed it when I was going through my old emails.

I got my evaluations back today- they ask the students "what could be done to improve this class?" One of them wrote, "Get a new instructor."

IT IS GRANTED!! Not because of that comment, but because of a scheduling conflict. Anyway I'm out of grammar for the summer- maybe forever . . . who knows?

On a scale of 7 to 1, 1 being "No, never" and 7 being "Yes, Always" they were asked how friendly I was, I got one 1, one 3, one 4, one 5, eleven 6s and eight-teen 7s.

WOO-HOO!

One student suggested that we exercise in grammar class.

SERIOUSLY? I'm so out of grammar class if we have to do calisthenics.

One student suggested that the electives last "more long time."

One student really liked that I taught grammar in grammar class. Yes, indeed.

One student was asked what she liked about speaking class she said, "We can speak too much." That's good . . . right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got that, too!
Q: What can be changed to improve this class?
A: Changed Paula.

well, little do they know, this is now the best version on the market!

Anonymous said...

wait, I'm sure they didn't put the period at the end... They never put the period.