Job 33:28

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pudding called this morning to rant about seeing his character evoked on my blog-smart ass. He threatened to sic his gimpy little dog on me if I mentioned his name. I hardly ever put real names here, not to save myself from gimpy dogs or other threats intended to intimidate me, but for respect. And I also don’t write things about people that I don’t want them to read. That would be dumb on the internet now wouldn’t it?

I used a full name once- just because it seemed right, and that was not met with threats, but an answer to an old question and a kind word. I’m glad I did that.

Pudding said the lesson here, is don’t tell people that I’ve written about them. I say, more likely is, don’t assume people will read what has been written correctly, or with any sense of humor about it.

I’ve been told and I suppose it’s true that I run through the decision making process and my range of emotions right quick. Well, I have read half of Blink to my credit. Some people think this is a bad thing, (my quick processes, not reading Blink) like I haven’t really thought things out and/or I haven’t experienced enough of an emotion. I say not bad, just different, get over it.

I think I’ve recovered from my sadness. It was more than my promised one minute of mourning. I’ve smoothed the wrinkles out of my carpet, and I’m almost feeling back to my white-plastic- ball-with-a-yellow-centered-daisy self. I shall be more cautious.

As the feminists do not sing- Onward Christian Soldier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deo Vindice