Job 33:28

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I ordered some goodies from Amazon- a crockpot- which is delightful- my next "fix-it-and-forget-it, but-not-for-too-long" creation shall be potato soup with a chipoltle swirl. Yes, Yes, I know it shall be delicious!

I also ordered a humidifier- I was sick, and I felt that would help me- of course as soon as it showed up I started feeling better. I took it out of the box because, well, it's adorable. It is! It even says so on the package! "This adorable humidifier will blah-blah-blah. . . " It's shaped like a penguin, and smoke comes out of his beak- "This adorable smoking penguin is not a toy!"

When the weather gets colder and my skins starts doing the "I'm so dry I shall crack" thing, I'm turing the smoking penguin on!

The third thing I ordered never showed up! I suppose I don't really need it after all. I just thought it was funny. I suppose that I wouldn't really use it much, and I couldn't show it to many people as my little ole sense of humor apalls people sometimes.

It was a book called "Subversive Cross Stitch." It has all these little cutsie patterns peppered with naughty words that I never use in public, unless they are really really called for.

It didn't come, so I'm going to cancel that order and get something else that I will actually use, and not just pull out and giggle it once a year or so.

No comments: