Job 33:28

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm online!

Oh yeah- home and online- I feel all fancy now. Sick and snotty and coughing and wearing my jammies, but fancy non-the-less.

I gotta go puff an inhaler.

Alright, back to the business of being online.

No news is good news- so my mom used to say. My no news is that I'm still sick. I've been to the dr. a few times. He's given me some different kinds of pills and syrups and puffers. The latest narcotic syrup, which has an unfortunate purple flavor, seems to work, but the actual allergy medicine's doing nothing for me. He gave me antibodics too, just in case it was some horrid infection-

I think I just wasted my $44.95 on those puppies.

I'm listening to Paul Anka singing "It's a Sin" which should be sung by The Petshop Boys . . . Rock Swings . . . where do I get this stuff?

No comments: