Job 33:28

Saturday, September 08, 2007

In other news . . . I thought I'd put up some pictures of other things I've been doing since May- as that is when I basically gave up on blogging.
amigurumi friends


1. Power to the amigurumi!
pumpkins and a seed pod
2. Been trying to draw/paint with Misty

3. Knitted and crocheted a thing or twoLouie's cape

4. Started to make a dress

(this is were I broke my camera and became dispondant about taking more pictures.)

5. Organized my copious collection of colored pencils, knitting needles and crochet hooks by making little paper pockets for them.

6. Painted a pink and blue mini-milk pitcher cow at the "Creative Hands" ceramics place.

7. Read a few books, but still working on the 1000 page monster I started on the plane from India.

8. Taught Buzz some new tricks, he can wave "bye-bye" now. He looks like a tiny retarded midget when he does it. That is so not PC- fine he looks like a vertically challenged, mentally different, small person (dog) when he does it.

No comments: