Job 33:28

Friday, September 07, 2007

The blog might be back . . . I've been so busy trying to learn/teach grammar, trying to decided if this is what I really want to do, trying to decided where to live, what to do next, how to do it, etc that there is no time for the blog.


Not that I've run out of things to say . . . oh no- there are things to say. Not important things, but things no less.


I've started to crochet (Remember my amigurumi phases? Still in it.) a mythical creature. I shall let you guess what mythical creature it might be. Right now it has the unfortunate appearance of a crocheted breast. (About a C cup.)
No, the mythical creature is not a breast that Daniel is allowed to touch.
I am currently teaching two grammar classes and one speaking class at the University of Dallas, which is ironically in Irving across the street from NCH, the chemical company I worked at as I finished up my MA TESOL.
I will be moving to Irving to my own tiny not-so-ghetto apartment a few miles from UD next weekend.
I have a new facebook page. I don't know how to use it, but it is kind of fun trying to figure it out.
I will attempt more email writing and blogging in the near future.

No comments: