Job 33:28

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I was feeling really down- I've been here a long time. I don't like my job- I don't like Bangalore. I'm ready to leave. I started packing things up this weekend, and it really cheered me up. I've started making my last vacation plans-

I will be leaving here the second week in May. I have two weeks of vacation to take before that time. I'm asking for the last two weeks in April and the first few days in May. People are already requesting Buzz. He's popular.

I'm planning (now, before I've talked to the travel agent or logistically planned anything out) seeing Varanasi (picturesque, Ganges River etc) Delhi, Amritsar (Golden Temple and Pak-Indian Border) Agra (Taj Mahal) and maybe a few other cities in Rajastan which everyone insists is "Real India." I get the feeling it's not so different from the Punjab, and been there, done that so I'm not feeling as compelled as other people do.

Planning also makes me happy because even though I know it will probably be a struggle to get places, I think I'll do alright.

Back to planning and packing-

No comments: