Job 33:28

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some things I know how to say in other languages:

I think everyone knows how to say something in at least one other language. It’s a small world and so: here are some of the things I know.

I will give the English translation and transliteration since I don’t know how to spell them in the original languages (exept French, but why show off?).

“Go away you piss, you fat cow!” “Go vektin piss de fai de cou!”
Norwegian- thank you Susan.

“Holy Cow!” “Gava mogadash!”
Farsi- Thank you Mohammad.

“Throw the cow!” “Pitchai la vash!”
Thank you Monty Python French taunters.

There seems to be a theme here . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,

Box of goodies heading your way!
FedEx tracking number 8597 3845 7040
Probably arrive early next week.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas in India. We are having our annual Christmas party on Friday.

Blessings Katie