Job 33:28

Thursday, September 14, 2006



Moses illuminated:


Moses in the dark. I saw Michelangelo's Moses at St. Peter in Chains Church when I was in Rome.

He was in the dark. I tried to take some pictures but they wern't turning out so great.
I noticed a small box on the wall. For fifty cents I could "illuminate" Moses. I figured it was worth the charge. Then I could tell people I had illuminated Moses.

Michelangelo's Moses is pretty hot, aside from the horns.

The horns represent the glory of God which was shinning on Moses' face after he had met with God.

Horns represent power in the Bible.

Cecil B. deMille is said to have been persuaded to cast Charlton Heston as Moses in his movie-epic, The Ten Commandments, based on Heston's purported physical resemblance to Michelangelo's Moses
http://www.cptryon.org/hoagland/travels/stpeterchains/moses.html.

There is a chip on Moses' knee. (I didn't notice it.) Story has it that Michelangelo was so
in awe of the life-likeness of his own creation that he threw his chisel at the statue and yelled,
"Perché non parli? (Why don't you talk?)"

Michelangelo may have been crazy.

Michelangelo may have been gay.

Moses may be a self portraite of Michelangelo with a beard.

If that's the case, Michelangelo was hot.

Why are all the hot men gay?

Freud was in love with Michelangelo's Moses.

Freud was probably gay.

Freud was not hot. He may have done better with out the beard.
http://www.historyhouse.com/img/c/cocaine_freud.jpg

No comments: