Job 33:28

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's so many doxie butts it blows my mind!
http://www.hotdogblog.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3035&forum=8

The Miniature Dachshund Creed
1. If it's in my mouth, it's mine!
2. If I like it, it's mine!
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine!
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine!
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way!
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like mine, it's mine!
8. If I saw it first, it's mine!
9. If you are playing with something and put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's in the same house I'm in, it's mine!
11. If it's broken, it's yours!

Okay this is the last dachshund tidbit, but can you believe there is an entire page dedicated to the fact that dachshund paws smell like Fritos?

sad but true- grown people sniffing doxie paws . . . Fritos . . . mmmmm I gotta to sniff my dog!

http://www.hotdogblog.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2740&forum=8

No comments: