Job 33:28

Friday, July 07, 2006

Dearest peeps

Here is my mailing address:

Shannon Peterson
Spectrum Placement & Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd.
780, (1st Floor), 12th Main, 1st Cross, HAL 2nd Stage,
Bangalore - 560 008.
INDIA

I'm posting this because this isn't actually where I live. So if you go there expecing to find this place for the purposes of raping and pillaging me- HA! I won't be there!

All you'll get is a skinny little security guard.

However, my birthday is coming (in September) and this is the perfect time to start planning on sending a package. The mail is quite slow. Seriously, a package sent by the end of July would (probably) get here on time.

Yes, this is a shameless plea for love and attention.

Please send a small (or large if you prefer) box of goodies to the above address.
If you do, as the Jews say, "You will have many blessings in your belly button."
I don't know what that means, but blessings just about anywhere are good for me.

A girl could never have too much:
Kettle corn
slim jims (tobasco)
those lipton pasta packets . . . soon I will tell you the sad story of red beans.
kool-aid (no grape)
candy (peanut butter kind is good)
gum
deoderant (serioulsy somebody in this country needs to smell good, it might as well be me)
books
toys
music
movies
crafty thingies
holiday decore (well in advance mind you)
Letters
cards
salutaions

Buzz wants tasty chewy treats and a raw hide or two.

I'm just saying, that's all.

Do as you will. May the Spirit lead you.
Shan and Buzz

No comments: