Job 33:28

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

um, so i tried to post, but i ran out of time and lost it here's another Euro down the tube.
so far it's been a disaster, but i'm getting the hang of all these planes and trains and busses.
i have missed at least one of each in the past two days. Due to a miscalculation, i missed my train in london, so i missed my plane in london, which resulted in me missing my bus in hahn and missing my train in frankfort. But i got a new plane ticket, bus ticket, train ticket. i'm not good at the train tickets esp. i've been on the wrong train, going the wrong way, at the wrong time and missed several out of sheer confussion on the matter.

but i made it here now. today i think i might take a vacation from my vacation and stay here at the hotel. it took me . . . no joke, 3 hours to find it. this is not a big town. i was walking anc carrying luggage the whole time, but still! By the end it was a matter of will power to keep going. it's freaking cold here!

i'm hungry, i gave some old lady all my crackers. she wanted them. i think. i figured the gestures for I want your crackers is easily translatable, even in german.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vorsicht lieb Prinzessin! Vorsicht!

Fr?hliche Weihnachten!
:0)