Job 33:28

Monday, September 26, 2005

Some tidbits from today:
I saw a gold-glitter car, it said, "classic" on the side, and the owner was ever-so-proud of his automobile, truly, it was weirder than it sounds.

I saw a giant tennis shoe. I mean GIANT! I mean I think Big Tex lost his running shoe! It was on the back of a truck trailer. I'd guess about a size . . . oh, maybe 102! I was really wishing at that point that I had a camera.

I like my new blog template. I ingeniously downloaded it from another web site.
I looked at two other blog sites, but they were tres complicated. Guess I'll stick it out here.

I saw on the news today that there have been 19 days of above 95 degree temps in September this year here in the DFW area. Do we need to discuss how much that sucks? It's a record breaker. Yeah. Indian summer . . . Indian freaking broiler!

There are some people at a place that I go to often that I don't like, nor do I trust them. One is a definite stabber and tattler. Another is a punk, I bet I could get the latter in trouble, just for fun, if I wanted to. :0) Poor baby-- I shouldn't be mean to the fish. I'll consider my options, there are so few days left.

I've been thinking I should celebrate my 1/2 birthday. I hereby declare my half birthday to be on St. Patrick's Day! Get your own 1/2 birthday!

adieu

No comments: