Job 33:28

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I was helping pudding pop house sit this weekend. And by “help” I mean I was swimming in his boss’s pool. I didn’t get any sleep, what between my dog howling at the drier, and the house’s dog walking around jingling her tags, bumping into the bed and looking longingly at me as if to say, “how would you feel about a German Shepard shaped pillow?” not to mention the drier beeping (hence the howling) and the clock in the living room chiming all night . . . I’m tired.

I spent a large part of today trying to remember how to make a granny square. I had three patterns and a cd rom trying to help, I finally got it after I figured out I had been calling a double crochet a triple crochet for . . . well ever. However, in the end, I have some cute grannies and I also learned how to make a proper double crochet, triple crochet, double triple crochet and a triple triple crochet. The lesson stopped there because anything more than a triple triple would just be silly silly.

No comments: