Job 33:28

Monday, February 07, 2005

I read a story in the paper last week about a woman charged with murdering her husband by giving him a sherry enema. I thought, "did I read that right?" Yes, and you did too. Well, who would have thought of such a creative way to kill a guy? Not me.

I once knew a medical professional who insisted if he ever encountered me in his hospital (or whoever,I'm sure this was a threat he used with many) that he was going to give me an enema! (not matter what the problem) Well, naturally you can be sure he never did encounter me. I know now though, the dangers of the enema! Maybe he thought I knew too much, that's why he wanted to get rid of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That can kill you?!? Omigosh!!! It's a good thing I never randomly tried doing that. You know, how you just sometimes look around for something to give yourself an enema with, sometimes,,,, y',, you know....Isn't anybody here with me on this one?

Third Stall Affectionado