Job 33:28

Thursday, January 20, 2005

This is why I hesitate periodically to blog: Ever so often I say to myself, "Self, what is the rest of the world blogging about?" So I hit the "next blog" button and I get this:

www.womenfishon.blogspot.com

"WomenFishOn - Lesbians Fishing in the USA
THE site for lesbians & their friends who fish or are interested in the fishing lifestyle. For some unknown reason, lesbians are severally under-represented in the sport of fishing. Is it because we concentrate ourselves in urban areas which favor other sports such as softball, golf or tennis? Fishing is the perfect sport for lesbians: the true 'butches' get to bait the hook, while true 'femmes' catch all the fish. "

Really? Truely? There is a society of lesbians who long to fish? and greatly desire to blog about it in community? My world is so small.

No comments: