Job 33:28

Monday, September 06, 2004

I totally just got fan mail! Wow!

I've gotten a few comments on my blog before- usually from friends of friends who found my blog as a link. There was even one girl who wrote me a few lines in an email to tell me that she had found my blog when looking up "rocks." Interesting . . . yes . . . but those were all over a year ago when I spent more time playing with my bloggie. I've been ignoring it for the most part for a while.

Ahh- so now I am encouraged to be a blogger again.

I don't know what I'll write about . . . that's besides the point. Do I ever really write about anything?

Anyway, I was excited, thought I'd tell the world.

Other news:

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and their like, "It's better than yours." Damn right it's better than yours, I could teach you but I've have to charge."

It's a catchy little number-- I can never hear it again with out thinking "The Fatman made a Funny" Reference the movie "Dodge Ball, a True Underdog's story." If you haven't seen it, it's playing at the dollar theaters, stay until the very end of the credits. If you have seen it- well I suggest you get the DVD when it comes out and look for the Fatman making a funny. I'm more than a little disturbed. But when it came on I was mesmerized, and grossed out at the same time.

I am three inches from my leggwarmer goal . . . Oh yes, I will have sweaters on my legs! Ha!

I bought a Cedar Hills High school letter jacket-- Red and black, the same colors as my Jr High (Meadville Bulldogs) my High school (North Forth Myers High Red Knights) and my college (Dallas Christian College we-aren't- quite- sure-somewhere- between-red-and-maroon-Crusaders.) It's really a nice jacket, red wool, black leather sleeves-- I'll just take the CH letter off.
I got a letter in High school :0) Academic letter in (of all subjects-- this is quite amazing Algebra II) Maybe I should put my letter on it.
The best part is that I got it for $3.50. I'm sure somewhere along the lines someone paid upwards of $100 for that little jem. I do so love the thrift stores!




No comments: