Job 33:28

Sunday, July 18, 2004

I've been meaning to do this for a while.
I suppose deep down I was thinking that when one stays quiet long enough, people forget to check to see what's going on.  It's a slow, quiet fading process.
I've thought about writing quite a few things-things that go better unread by anyone who knows me, or knows that I'm talking about them when I start recounting the absurdity of my experiences, or more accurately the absurdity of my perspective on those experiences.  The actual experiences, I maintain, cannot possibly be any more absurd than the next person's experience. 
I could  change names but they would still know.
You know who  you are .  If there is anyone reading this, if you know me, you know I have a story about you, and I have some opinions of you good and bad.  Most likely I have not fully shared those opinions of you with you although you probably have a pretty good idea of what they are.  I'm not trying to hide those opinions, it's just that I've been told I at times come across as somewhat harsh-and I'm rarely overly mushy-so get off my back!

No comments: