Job 33:28

Monday, July 19, 2004

I was feeling the domestic demi-goddess this weekend. I was sewing, I was knitting, I was cooking, I was thinking about cleaning. Actually I did my dishes as soon as I finished eating, which is mostly because I'm scared of the critters who might also like my cooking. But that's cleaning too right? I also swept the kitchen, but that too I must do everyday as a result of all the ex-critters who wandered into the boric acid whilst I was away.

I made these groovalicious wrap around pants. (Yes, PK, just like the shorts from the Philippines.) I was so proud of myself that I went out and bought a shirt just so I could wear them today. I started knitting a scarf as a gift-I'm using "eyelash" yarn, it looks like I'm knitting a something that is destined to become Elmo's new best friend on Sesame street.



No comments: