Job 33:28

Saturday, November 22, 2003

I fell at work the other day. I was out on the roof, and I tripped over a huge cement block. I scraped my knee and got a little bruise. I made the mistake of mentioning it in joke to my boss, who immediatly asked me if I needed to go the the hospital.
I said "no, it still bends" He was insistant, "Do you need to see a doctor? Are you sure it's okay, maybe it will hurt later."

"Gosh, only if I'm lucky huh?" I wanted to tell him not to worry, I wasn't going to sue the company for letting me be dumb enough to fall over a cement block.

I'm thinking if I went to a doctor with this skinned knee, he would laugh at me.

The "Saftey Officer" came to ask me if I was okay, if I needed a doctor, and how it happened, and I had to explain why I was out on the roof (goofing off).

Mental note: Next time you're goofing off, and you skin you knee, TELL NO ONE!

No comments: