Job 33:28

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I was hoping for a confirmation this morning, but it didn't come. Dang, if it had been the case, it would have certainly amused me. But then again, even the prospect amused me, I'll tell:

Last night I got an email from someone named Daniel B. I know one Daniel who is Dan, I don't think it's him. Daniel B. wondered if I would be attending the showing of '8Mile' at the university, as we had a good time seeing 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding.' I feel like Big Brother is Watching, I don't know Daniel, but he knows I went to see 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding.'

It is the case that I did meet two boys at 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding." You may recall, one was Bob, my ex-room mate's, sister's, fiance and Bob's friend. (Drat, I can't remember his name!) I think perhaps Daniel is Bob's friend, making him my ex-room mate's, sister's, fiance's friend.

If he is who I think he is, I'm willing to get to know him just to relish the title of our relationship.

No comments: