Job 33:28

Monday, October 28, 2002

My Degree
I finally made some money using my degree. I was at a party this weekend when the subject turned from Micky Mouse to Moses. (???) Someone mentioned the 10 commandments and the woman sitting next to me pulled $3.00 out of her pocket and said, “I’ll give this money to anyone who can name any commandment besides the first one.” I said, “Heck, I can name them all!” I rattled them off and she said, “We’re really not supposed to use God’s name in vain? I’m in big trouble.” I told her not to worry, there are lots of other cuss words she could use. When she found out I had a Bible degree she said, “You have that degree and you’re hanging out with HERE, with US?” I smiled and wondered if I should tell her that Jesus hung out in the most interesting places too.

No comments: